Effective Fungicide for Postharvest Decay Control of Citrus Fruits
- Prevents growth of TBZ & IMZ resistant strains that cause penicillium mold.
- PacRite® Penbotec™ does not exhibit cross resistance to sterol-inhibiting or benzimidazole fungicides.
- Easy-to-use, easy-to mix liquid formulation.
- Possesses preventative and curative activity.
- An excellent tool for packers in resistance management programs.
- Safe to use and effective, PacRite® Penbotec™ is classified by the EPA as a reduced-risk fungicide.
PacRite® Penbotec™ is intended for postharvest control of green mold (Penicillium digitatum) and blue mold (Penicillium italicum).