Fungicide for Postharvest Pome Fruit Treatment by Thermofogging Application
- Does not require disposal of large volumes of pesticide solutions
- Eliminates pathogen cross contamination found in drenching
- Gives packers the flexibility to retreat stored fruit if needed
- Reduces truck turnaround time which streamlines the storing processes and reduces transportation costs
- Does not introduce combustion gasses into CA rooms
- Patented Pro-Clean filtering system
eFOG®-80 FDL is a Fludioxonil Fungicide for decay prevention of apples, pears, and kiwifruit.