Fungicide for Postharvest Pome Fruit Treatment by Thermofogging
- does not require disposal of large volumes of pesticide solutions
- eliminates pathogen cross contamination found in drenching
- gives packers the flexibility to retreat stored fruit if needed
- reduces truck turnaround time which streamlines the storing processes and reduces transporting costs
- does not introduce combustion gasses into CA rooms
eFOG®-80 FDL is a Fludioxonil Fungicide for decay prevention of apples, pears, and kiwifruit.