A Systemic Fungicide for Postharvest Treatment of Citrus
- Combined with other postharvest fungicides significantly increases decay control effectiveness.
- When combined with Imazalil, significantly controls Imazalil resistant Penicillium sp.
- Can be combined with fungicides such as: IMZ, TBZ, Penbotec® and Graduate
- A unique solution for mandarins, resulting in significantly better activity than bicarbonates.
- Has been tested commercially on lemons, navel oranges, mandarins with safe – no phyto results.
- Has a different mode of action than IMZ, TBZ, Pyrimethanil and other fungicides, a perfect tool for resistance management for citrus packinghouses.
PacRite® KPhos™ is Intended for post-harvest control of green mold (Penicillium digitatum), blue mold (Penicillium italicum), phomopsis stem end rot (Diaporthe citri), diplodia rot (Diplodia natalensis) and Alternaria citri on citrus fruits.